We may change this Policy from time to time. If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the date at the top of the policy and, in some cases, we may provide you with additional notice (such as adding a statement to our homepage or sending you an email notification). We encourage you to review the Policy whenever you access the Service to stay informed about our information practices and the ways you can help protect your privacy.
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information if you send us an email, fill out a form, or otherwise communicate with us, including through a third party social media site or Telegram When you create a post through the Service (each a “Post”), we will also have access to any information that is included in your Post. If you create an account, we will also collect the information that you provide when you setup your account, such as your name and contact information. We may also collect information if we offer a contest or other promotion or ask you to respond to a survey.
If you create an account or log into the Service through a third party site, we will have access to certain information from that site, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such site. For example, if you sign in to the Site through Facebook, we will have access to your photo, email address, your name and friends list.
- Log Information: We log information about your use of the Service, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Service.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Service, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that helps us to improve our Service and your experience, see which areas and features of our Service are popular and count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as "tracking pixels"). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Service or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Service.
- Provide, maintain and improve our Service;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by Company and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Service;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of Company and others;
- Personalize and improve the Service;
- Combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
- We may share information about you as follows or as otherwise described in this Policy:
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Company, our users or others;
- If the content of a Post can reasonably be considered illegal or unlawful (or we have a good faith belief that the Post is being used to engage in, encourage or promote such activities or could create harm to persons or property), we may share information with proper authorities in accordance with applicable law;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company;
- With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through our Service or otherwise that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information; and
- We may also share aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you.
- You also understand that when you publish a Post, that Post may be available to anyone who has access to or discovers the unique URL for such Post and may become searchable. In addition, we may from time to time add features that allow us to periodically display certain Posts to other users. Therefore, Posts should be considered public and you should not include any information in your Posts that you do not want publicly available.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.