Today we are launching a couple of new features on Teletype: hashtags and blog search. Here is what you need to know about each of them.
- Hashtags allow you to filter your own content (within your own blog)
- You can add hashtags anywhere in your post, as long as you start adding them at the start of a new line and add the # sign before the desired keyword, separated by space
- There is no limit to the number of hashtags you can include within the same line of tags
- A list of more popular hashtags is offered as you type the words, if such are available
- You can use the blog search function to find a specific hashtag
- The search covers the content of your blog only
- The scope of search covers headlines and hashtags only
- To receive a direct link to search results, simply press ↵ in the search bar
Toolbar’s new look
- A function to search widgets is added
- A new look is lighter and cleaner
- The icons are updated
It goes without saying that your feedback and ideas for improvements are always welcome. In the meantime, we are working on the next set of new features. Cheers.